Our Care Principles
Our Four Care Principles help us deliver on our mission: "Ensuring that our residents enjoy their best quality of life. Every Single Day."
The Principles are the way we reach, and nurture, the human spirit – through meaningful connections with the world.
- We provide advice and support to residents and their families pertaining to decisions concerning their care and well-being.
- We are attentive and responsive to our residents’ needs, and are aware that these may change over time, or at any time.
- We strive to improve the quality of care to all our residents by following and implementing international best practices, and continuously training and upskilling our team of care-givers.
- We provide the best possible care at all times.
- We acknowledge each resident as an individual, with specific needs and preferences.
- We encourage residents to participate in decision-making and we offer our residents choice, wherever possible.
- We encourage community integration, volunteering, and support groups.
- We offer our residents meaningful and engaging activities.
- We have an open-door policy for all residents, staff and relatives.
- We welcome families and friends to visit and spend time with us.
- We are an integrated part of San Sereno and the broader communities.
- We promote and protect the rights of the elderly.
- We acknowledge and respect cultural diversity.
- We lead by example.