Senior Living in Sandringham
Welcome to the
Royal Johannesburg residents will enjoy exceptionally well-thought-out and elegant accommodation designed to meet the highest standards of style and comfort.
Residents can choose from a range of different unit types, including:
46m2 1 bedroom apartments
71m2 1 bedroom apartments
103m2 2 bedroom apartments
149m2 3 bedroom apartments
Amenities & Activities
Life at Royal Joburg will be fun with stimulating activities, delicious meals and a wealth of exciting events. All day-to-day needs are taken care of by our professional team, including an on-site concierge and community manager.
- Our “Café Auria” Coffee Shop will provide a meeting place for our residents where they can enjoy a barista-made cappuccino, cake or a light meal with friends or family
- Our restaurant will serve chef-prepared meals to our residents three times a day, every day
- Licensed Bar, with regular Happy Hours
- Library and reading room
- Private lounge and dining room will be available for residents to entertain friends and family
- Reflection room
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Well-equipped gym with exercise classes, including yoga, pilates and dance classes, and a physiotherapist three times a week
- Numerous social and community events, such as guest speakers, theme dinner evenings, etc.
To ensure that we make our residents’ lives easy and hassle-free, we provide a wide range of services.
We will offer 24-hour on-site home maintenance services, laundry services, domestic cleaning services, driver services, concierge services and a golf-cart shuttle service within Royal Joburg.
Let us take care of you
Our Care Centre at Royal Johannesburg will provide Frail Care and Assisted Living and will provide physiotherapy, medical services, podiatry, full-time on-site nursing services and a separate care facility with approximately 30 beds.