Senior Living In Bryanston
Welcome to the
We have recently renovated and relaunched our San Sereno community in Bryanston. San Sereno is the jewel in the crown of the Auria Senior Living Community portfolio. It is where our mission, philosophy and approach to senior living, come to life, every day.
San Sereno residents enjoy exceptionally well-thought-out and elegant accommodation designed to meet the highest standards of style and comfort, surrounded by 13.5 hectares of beautiful gardens.
Residents can choose from a range of residential and care options, including:
Our Villas consist of either two bedroom or three-bedroom units with an en-suite bathroom as well as a guest bathroom. Our units also offer a lounge, dining room, open plan kitchen ergonomically designed for ease of use, and in most cases, a courtyard or a private garden. A garage, with automated doors, leads directly into the home.
Our Villas are all offered on a fully refurbished basis. New residents will be able to choose their kitchen and bathroom finishes (tiles, cabinetry and counter tops), flooring (choice of tiles, carpets, wooden flooring) and internal paint colours. All window and door-frames are brand new, as are all internal lighting, electrics and plumbing.
Standard features include underfloor heating in the main bathroom, sliding built-in cupboard doors in bedrooms as well as a solar geyser to reduce electricity costs.
Our one and two-bedroom Serviced Apartments are located in two buildings (with lifts). The downstairs apartments have private gardens off a patio and the upstairs apartments have a balcony with magnificent views of the surrounding trees and gardens.
Our Serviced Apartments are all offered on a fully refurbished basis including kitchen and bathroom finishes (tiles, cabinetry and counter tops), flooring (choice of tiles, carpets, wooden flooring) and internal paint colours.
Our Care Centre at San Sereno currently comprises:
- Five double and 41 single rooms in Assisted Living.
- 27 rooms in Frail Care.
- We also have two sick bays, each with four beds and three respite/recuperation rooms.
In the pursuit of being the gold standard in senior living and care we are adding a dedicated dementia care facility, built to the latest international standards, to the San Sereno Care Centre.
Life at San Sereno is packed with fun with stimulating activities, delicious meals and a wealth of exciting events.
All day-to-day needs are taken care of by our professional team, including an on-site concierge and community manager.
- Our “Café Auria” Coffee Shop provides a meeting place for our residents where they can enjoy a barista-made cappuccino, cake or a light meal with friends or family
- Our restaurant serves chef-prepared meals to our residents three times a day, every day
- Licensed Bar, with regular Happy Hours
- Library and reading room
- Private lounge and dining room is available for residents to entertain friends and family
- Reflection room
- Bowls – The San Sereno bowls club has been operating for many years
- Bridge – we cater for novices and experienced players too
- Cinema – our San Sereno cinema is a modern and comfortable venue for our regular “Movie Afternoons”, or intellectually stimulating documentaries and talks
- Heated indoor swimming pool is used by our residents to keep fit and for aqua aerobics classes and biokinetic sessions
- Well-equipped gym with exercise classes, including yoga, pilates and dance classes, and a physiotherapist three times a week
- Numerous social and community events, such as guest speakers, theme dinner evenings, etc.
Pets are welcomed and many residents walk their dogs along the well-cared for paths and lawns of the San Sereno Community.
To ensure that we make our residents’ lives easy and hassle-free, we provide a wide range of services.
We offer 24-hour on-site home maintenance services, laundry services, domestic cleaning services, driver services, concierge services and a golf-cart shuttle service within San Sereno.
Let us take care of you
24/7 healthcare is provided on-site at San Sereno to ensure that residents have access to top-quality medical and nursing services whenever they need them.
We ensure that residents are cared for by a team of professionals, care-givers and experts who focus on their physical, mental, psychological, social and financial health and well-being.
- Occupational therapy is provided on-site through various activities
- A GP visits twice a week, a geriatrician twice a month and a podiatrist once a month
- A biokineticist is available. Nurses provide medication management where required